Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I want ...

Why does it happen that sometimes you want it to happen quickly and when it is done you want time to come back and make it happen all over again. I am not at all saying I want my past to come back again, I just want to have control on time. I want some things to happen slowly and others to just happen as quickly as possible.

I want to be free to express my feelings. I want to feel excellent about my life. I want things to be near to perfection. I want this, I want that.
Why do I have to run behind things to make them happen. If I want things my way, why is it so difficult to do it. Why oh why oh why.

I want to go on a long vacation and check my boundaries. I want to live life. I want to love life.

I want you to pray for me.
Take care.

1 comment:

  1. there are many thing going on here. the fact that you have decided to go through with all of this, that you are posting your blog, that all this is happening yet you dont post very often, shows that you have strength and you can do it.ive read your whole blog and i will tell you more when i know more about you. for now i suggest you take hold of things. hold the bull by the horns. attack life!!!!!!!


    -TFK
    P.S. Our names match! :)

    ReplyDelete