Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Timer...

This is the first time i am ever writing something like this...i mean really first time ever that i am doing anything of this sort. To be honest i am kind of blank right now...but lets see what i can do.
I've heard so much about blogs and how u operate them and what happens and how it works that i've wanted to make my own right away..but then access to internet was not easy..but now things have changed and here i am..writing my own blog.. wow.

I am a kind of person who is really into these things...writing and sharing feelings and keeping diaries but i have never really met a person who is likewise. some think its stupid, some say its waste of time to do so...some even have gone to the extent of saying its nonreligious..imagine..
so sharing my thoughts with so many out there really excites me. lets see..

Sometimes i really feel i am not where i am supposed to be or in other words i am not in the right place... and this really makes me explore around to find what i am most comfortable with. sometimes i feel like to change everything around me..every person around me..but then i think everyone and everything cannot be wrong..maybe i am the one who needs changing..and then again on i think if i am designed like this how can i change myself...deep inside me still, after much denting and mending, i will be the same..which can be quite disastrous if at a later stage and more rigid circumstances this deep me erupts...
so confusing...

i think i should stop right here...this blog is enough to scare someone away.
till a later time.
chao

No comments:

Post a Comment