Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yeah Right...!!!

Some days never seem to end and some people never seem to understand.
Today my day was as if someone out there is actually sitting and is focused on my activities and is creating more and more problems..
i felt like running away from everything today...every single responsibility, every single feeling and every single thought.
It was so tiring since the morning...uuuuuggghhh... I hate those days when u want something to work and it doesn't. u want to do it this way and it goes the other way round..and it is exactly in those days that I feel as depressed as any deep sea bed... nothing seems to work and nothing seems to work at all in the future. I not only feel helpless at such times, I also feel like to make a radical change and to alter every single thing that is bothering me... this I cannot do and the result of it all, altogether, is much more depression and emptiness.. uuuuuuuuffff
I mean.. when i want, leave me alone. when i want, take me out. when i want, talk to me. when i want, listen to me. when i want, give me. when i want, take from me...just try and understand me..for once please..this once!!!
I know it sounds selfish..but then I am like that. even I cant help it. I was being unselfish until before Jan 2007...but now its enough with this selflessness crap...I want it...give it or go away....I don't care..just fulfill my demands. that's it!!!
what i think I really need is a major change..in EVERYTHING.....
OMG.
i cant go on any more...because... i don't want to!
GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment